Friday 15 November 2013

Global Issues Novel Study #3

So we are still doing our Global Issues Novel Study, but we have completed a National Profile of our book. We took the country in which our book takes place (so Afghanistan for me) and tried to do some research that would allow us all to better understand the book. Unlike many of my classmates, I am the only one reading My Forbidden Face, so I had to change the assignment up a little bit. Instead of discussing my National Profile and book with others who are reading it, I had to find a few individuals who were in the same situation as me. Though the topics don't entirely relate, I believe that the discussion is quite powerful. Either way, here is our Roundtable Discussion #2 about our books and National Profiles that we have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment