Tuesday 9 April 2013

The House of the Scorpion

For the next few months we are starting a new project. Previously we would read a book and do a review on it to show our understanding of the novel. Now we are going start reading the book The House of the Scorpion. I will be posting what I think of the novel and other elements such as the theme, narrative mapping, characterization, setting, connections to real world issues, and film study. If you want to take a look at new litspiration challenges and our group discussions, the page Scorpioness. This is a quite a change compared to what we have been doing for the majority of the year and I think it will be a very interesting experience. I am looking forward to reading The House of the Scorpion because it seems like something I would read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment